Chocolate-Chip Zucchini Bread
Source: Smitten Kitchen
This zucchini bread is super moist and super easy to make.
Makes about: 2 loaves, 9×4; 24 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes.
Bake time: 60 minutes.
1 cup olive oil
1 ¾ cups sugar
2 cups zucchini, grated
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
3 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Shred zucchini, put aside.
- Combine eggs, olive oil, and sugar.
- Mix in vanilla, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour, mix to incorporate.
- Stir in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour into loaf pans lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing.
- You can shred zucchini into a large bowl, and then start from #3 to mix. (The order doesn’t matter that much, as long as wet items go together first.)
- Parchment paper makes clean up significantly easier.
- You can also make zucchini cake by pouring the batter into a 9×13 pan or a round cake pan.