Muesli Oatmeal Cookies
Adapted from Bob’s Red Mill
This quick and easy recipe comes from the package of Bob’s Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli and yields a crisp cookie (or a soft and chewy one if you bake for less time). This can be made using one bowl, so clean up is very easy! You can substitute rolled oats for the muesli.
Makes about: 60 small cookies
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Bake time: 8-10 min/batch
½ tsp vanilla
½ cup vegetable oil (or butter)
¾ cup brown sugar
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
¾ cup flour
1 cup muesli (or oats)
½ cup chocolate chips (or more, if desired)
nothing special-just pans, bowls, and spatula
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix egg, vanilla, vegetable oil.
- Add in brown sugar.
- Mix in salt, baking soda, and flour.
- Stir in muesli (or oats).
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop by teaspoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Let cool before storing.