Peanut Butter and Nutella Oatmeal Brownies
Inspired by Taste of Home
These chewy and wholesome brownies are packed with delicious peanut butter and Nutella flavor. I wish I could tell you that they are actually healthy…and I wish I could also tell you that I’m not procrastinating.
Makes about: one 9×13 pan, or 24 bars
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 30-40 minutes
¾ cup peanut butter
¾ cup Nutella
1 ½ cup brown sugar
3 ¾ cup oats
1 ½ tsp baking soda
9×13 pan, lined with parchment
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix together peanut butter and Nutella until well blended.
3. Stir in brown sugar.
4. Beat in eggs until well combined.
5. Stir in baking soda and oats.
6. Scrape batter into prepared parchment-lined pan.
7. Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Let cool before cutting.