This super moist banana loaf was almost completely devoured by the time I came to check back on it after letting it cool. I’ve been making banana bread for a long time, but this delicious loaf is definitely one of my new favorites. I added some cinnamon, but it should also be delicious without it. Plus, it’s super easy to make.
Makes about: 1 loaf
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Bake time: 60 minutes
4 ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 cup olive oil (or melted butter)
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 ½ cups flour
1 loaf pan
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare loaf pan by greasing, or by lining with parchment paper.
2. Mash bananas. (Use your hands, a potato masher, or a blender).
3. Mix in oil, sugar, and egg.
4. Stir in vanilla, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and flour. Mix until just combined.
5. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.