Makes about: 12 bites (tablespoon-sized)
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes
This was basically turning breakfast into portable balls. They’re both crunchy and chewy because there’s still all the delicious stuff from the muesli.
1 ¼ cup muesli (I used Bob’s Red Mill)
1.5 tbsp nutella
1.5 tbsp peanut butter
1 egg white
Blender/food processor and hand mixer
1) Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Pulse muesli in blender until the pieces look like large pieces of sand.
3) Add in nutella and peanut butter and pulse.
4) In a separate bowl, beat the egg white until stiff.
5) Mix together egg white and the mixture of muesli, peanut butter, and nutella.
6) Scoop onto baking sheet by tablespoons.
7) Bake 350F for 15 minutes.