Chocolate Chip Cookies from Mark Bittman
Source: How to Cook Everything
These cookies are quite crispy and delicious!
Makes About: 24 cookies (1.5 tablespoon scoop)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 10-12 minutes
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
⅜ cup granulated sugar
⅜ cup brown sugar
1 cup flour
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
½ tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Prepare baking pan.
2. Cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
3. Mix in egg.
4. Mix in flour, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
5. Mix in chocolate chips
6. Scoop onto prepared pan. Cookies spread a little, so leave some space.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.