Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Flour
These cookies are crispy and flatten a good amount when baked. I altered it a bit b/c I didn’t put in the bread flour (didn’t have any) and also put in white chocolate instead of milk choc (because I didn’t have milk chocolate left). This cookie is quite crispy and delicious cookie!
Makes about: 70 cookies, tablespoon scoop
Prep time: 20 min
Bake time: 12-15 minutes
2 sticks butter
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
½ tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1 c bread flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
9 oz semisweet chocolate chips (or chopped)
2.5 oz milk choc
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking pan.
2. Cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
3. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
4. Add in flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Mix in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop by tablespoons onto prepared pan. (If desired, let dough sit in the fridge for a few hours.)
7. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.