Source: Brown-Eyed Baker
These cookies are filled with coconut, chocolate, and nuts, which gives them a nice crunchy texture. The cookie itself is soft and has a slight butterscotch flavor.
Makes About: 1 8×8 pan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 22-25 minutes
¾ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
⅜ cup unsalted butter, melted
¾ cup light brown sugar
¾ tsp vanilla
¾ cups unsweetened shredded coconut (toasting optional)
½ cup pecans (toasting optional)
¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
¼ cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare an 8×8’’ pan by lining with parchment paper.
2. Mix together butter and brown sugar.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla until combined.
4. Mix in flour, baking powder, and salt.
5. Stir in coconut, pecans, semisweet chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.
6. Pour into prepared pan.
7. Bake 22-25 minutes until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, and the top is golden brown.