Intense Brownies from Flour Bakery
These brownies are quite rich and chocolatey, and range more on the cake-like side instead of being very gooey. That being said, they are very moist and soft.
Makes About: 1 9×13 pan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 30-35 minutes
5 ½ oz unsweetened chocolate
2 ½ oz bittersweet chocolate (62%-70% cacao)
¾ cup + 2 tsp unsalted butter
2 cups sugar
1 ¼ cup flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Prepare 9×13’’ pan by lining with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter. Add in chocolate to melted butter and stir until the chocolate melts.
3. Mix in sugar to the chocolate-butter mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs until they are frothy.
5. Add chocolate+butter+sugar mixture to the eggs.
6. Fold in flour, baking powder, and salt.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out with a few wet crumbs.