Chocolate Chip Cookies from the Art and Soul of Baking
Source: Art and Soul of Baking
These chocolate chip cookies are buttery, chocolately, and quite delicious. The combination of chocolates is quite delicious. These cookies only spread a little bit.
Makes about: 60, tablespoon scoop
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 10-15 min/batch
1.5 stick butter
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ c brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 ¼ cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
½ cup chopped walnuts (or other nuts)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Mix in chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Scoop by tablespoons onto prepared pan. Note: you can freeze the dough balls and bake the cookies later.
7. Bake 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.