Vegan Ginger Molasses Cookies
Makes about: 15 cookies, tablespoon scoop
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 10 minutes
I made half of the original recipe. These cookies are fluffy and soft, nice ginger flavor and they don’t spread. I rolled them in 2 tbsp sugar.
1 cup flour
¼ cup+2 tbsp sugar
¾ tbsp ginger powder
½ tbsp fresh ginger
1/8 cup water (2 tbsp water)
2 tbsp to 1/6 cup tbsp molasses
1/6 cup vegetable oil
3/8 tsp salt
¼ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
extra sugar for rolling (2+ tbsp sugar)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Mix together vegetable oil, molasses, and water.
3. Mix in sugar, ginger powder and fresh ginger.
4. Mix in salt, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda, and baking powder.
5. Mix in flour.
6. Scoop by tablespoons. Roll in sugar.
7. Place on prepared parchment-lined pan. Flatten before baking.
8. Bake 10 minutes. Enjoy!